Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global,
multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has
consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100
fastest growing companies.
The People Partner will report to the Regional Head of HR and will act as the primary contact and be an integral part of the team supporting the business in a strategic and operational manor.
- First point of contact for all employees and managers
- Partner with first-line managers on all people related matters including employee relations, coaching, retention and engagement
- Deal with ER cases including disciplinary, grievance, and absence management cases
- Support managers on absence management, leave of absences, and flexible working requests
- Be the escalation point for complex ER issues from managers
- Support people initiatives such as engagement
- Ensure managers are appropriately updated on new employment legislation, policies procedures, and legal requirements are adhered to
- Ensure critical People processes are executed e.g. Annual salary review / annual bonus payments, performance management planning, succession planning, and corporate compliance training modules by collating documentation and assisting Managers with the process.
- Support the Regional Head of HR and the wider team in the delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities such as restructures including assisting with preparing necessary documentation, keeping records and tracking actions.
- Assist with project work as determined by the Regional Head of HR
- A successful track record in providing HR generalist work in a medium-large, matrix organisation.
- Experience dealing with complex ER issues
- Experience advising manager on performance management issues
- Experience leading disciplinary and grievance processes
- Ideally have experience of organizational/cultural change management
- Ideally have experience within a global organisation
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an HR business partner role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expert knowledge in China employment