Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Operational Excellence - Connections is a new organization at Third Bridge dedicated to enhancing our team's effectiveness. As part of this function, you will help to not only build the organization and its capabilities from the ground up but also enable the global scale of Third Bridge.
The primary focus of this position is to support our business unit in developing a customer-centric process and quality improvement programs by leveraging continuous improvement and closed feedback loop process. Our ability to continue to provide an outstanding experience for our clients and industry experts will be one of the main drivers of our continued success, as such this role will play an integral part in our growth journey. This individual will support our business across North America and the world. This role is based in New York City.
In this role you will:
- Work in partnership with stakeholders across Connections, Sales, Account Management, Finance, Compliance, and Human Resources
- Educate, lead and embed a culture of continuous improvement
- Evaluate current processes to identify opportunities for improvements and root causes in order to design and deliver upgrades
- Conduct post-implementation evaluation for improved processes including the demonstration of sustainable productivity gains
- Document existing and new processes across all business units and geographies
- Develop a closed feedback loop process and integrate with client and specialist experience scores
- Design and implement a Service Quality Excellence Program
- Develop an assessment framework and measure business unit performance against Service Quality Excellence Program
- Review, update and create training content and where applicable deliver re-occurring modules
- Perform Quality Reviews and adherence to processes by business unit
- Provide 1-1 feedback to both managers and team members on best practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience with process improvement in a high volume service environment with managing stakeholders. Experience with Expert Networks is an asset
- ACP or Lean certifications
- Excellent working knowledge and demonstrated use of Agile, LEAN, statistical analysis tools
- Proven track record leading process design, re-engineering and implementation with tangible results
- Demonstrated strong business judgment in developing enterprise solutions
- Established ability to develop solid relationships working across various departments and geographies
- Works in a logical, organized and detailed-oriented manner
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Substantial presentation skills
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.