Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are currently looking to recruit an Event Analyst as part of our Forum team in our Shanghai office.
- Research industries and track sectors in Great China region in order to identify the most relevant individuals (C-level executives and practitioners working at the heart of their industries) to take part in seminars and roundtables on hot topics
- Build relationship of trust and encourage these individuals to participate in discussions with our clients while ensuring that their insights are relevant and their fees are within budget
- Develop relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and build new ones with experts you have identified
- Work to tight deadlines alongside other members of the Forum team
- A real interest in financial markets and alternative investment strategies
- The ability to confidently interact with C-level executives and industry experts
- Demonstarte skill in carrying out research with a logical and focused approach
- Self-motivated with a resourceful nature and diligent and procative approach to their work
- The ability to work well within a team, under pressure and with a positive attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Roadshows, seminiars, events management experience preferred
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.