Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts. Our 100-strong industry aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
Forum is building a Global Editing Team, with members from a variety of backgrounds. We are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven junior editor to review and edit all content distributed to our clients.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
What You Will Gain from This Position
Knowledge about a myriad of industries that are booming in China and worldwide, including AI-based technologies, autonomous vehicles, drones, cloud computing, new retail, pharmaceuticals, gaming and entertainment, as well as education, fashion, tourism, hospitability, real estate, energy, etc.
Fresh perspective and firsthand insight from industry experts, ranging from C-level executives from multinational corporations to employees of local start-ups; from top decision-making roles to junior associates.
Editing and proofreading skills that are essential to facilitate and improve the quality of communication for each audience and purpose.
Commercial awareness: learn how an industry value chain is formed and how each component is put to work.
Teamwork: cooperate and coordinate with co-workers of varied functions to complete quantifiable real-time projects in a pressured workplace environment.
- Review Third Bridge client email marketing content
- Review and edit all upcoming interview and seminar invitation marketing material to fit Third Bridge’s “House Style”
- Review and edit post-interview summaries ahead of its distribution
- Review Chinese and English transcripts of conference calls
- Liaise with the Third Bridge’s compliance team to ensure smooth transcript compliance review
- Manage the relationship with the local third-party agency in charge of transcription and/or translation services
- Review and edit all local marketing material (coverage lists, case studies, product describers, compliance one-pagers)
- Review all content before its gets distributed via third party platforms (Bloomberg, Factset, Wind and others)
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional experience in a sub-editorial role in a major publishing business is a plus
- Impeccable written English
- Impeccable written Chinese
- Highly developed attention to detail and a keen proofreading eye
- Working knowledge of financial markets (including understanding of material non-public information)
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment with daily deadlines
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.