Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge’s Account Management team is responsible for fueling the growth of the Third Bridge business through the management and growth of our existing client accounts.
Account Managers are responsible for the leading the retention and growth strategies for a defined set of accounts, creating revenue opportunities and cross-selling additional
products. As part of that responsibility, Account Managers diligently manage a pipeline of renewal and cross-sell opportunities, always seeking to drive timely deal execution and excellent commercial outcomes.
In addition, Account Managers actively maintain account and territory plans, defining specific action items towards achieving strategic commercial goals within a set timeframe
and working with internal stakeholders to ensure objectives are achieved on a quarterly and long-term basis.
As individual contributors, Vice Presidents are seasoned Account Managers who take full commercial responsibility for a substantial territory, including large key accounts and
strategically vital relationships, leading on highly complex and nuanced negotiations, and consistently delivering excellent commercial outcomes.
Account Managers are on the front line every day - talking to senior decision makers, nurturing champion users, demonstrating our value proposition to new or less familiar users and ensuring our offering is bringing the maximum value across our client’s research process.
Given close working partnerships, Account Managers also serve as a mentor and coach to Client Success Associates and Client Success Specialists, helping them develop their commercial skills and apply best practices. Vice Presidents may formally manage a small team of Client Success Associates & Client Success Specialists.
In this role, you will:
● Have full commercial responsibility for negotiating all renewals, cross-sales and up-sales within your territory
● Engage in quarterly territory and key account planning: conduct relevant data analysis to inform an ongoing account strategy; communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to fully execute the plans
● Manage the end-to-end client life cycle, including but not limited to critical activities such as onboarding, monitoring usage, identifying inactive or at-risk clients, quarterly value reviews, etc.
● Lead the end-to-end relationship management of the user base in order to encourage ongoing engagement and utilization of our products and services
● Demonstrate a strong grasp of Third Bridge’s products, value proposition and competitive advantage, and leverage that knowledge in all client communications
● Apply sales and negotiation skills to close profitable renewal and cross-sell deals
● Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create and nurture the relationships
● Consistently apply an insight-led approach to all internal- and client-facing activities ● Develop a deep knowledge of each client’s industry, organizational structure, asset class in which they operate, and key stakeholders in those asset classes
● Collaborate with multiple departments across the organization; actively work to maintain and enhance cross-functional partnerships and processes
● Lead by example in data hygiene and effective use of company systems; document all client events and activities in internal systems, including Salesforce.com
● Interpret and present commercial and business performance data intuitively, and make informed deductions based on intricacies of client knowledge and operational data
● Contribute to key management initiatives and provide considerable insight into specific markets, helping to drive commercial strategy
● Effectively guide and assist in the development of Account Associates, Senior Associate and Associate Vice Presidents, as appropriate
● 4-5 years’ experience in independent client relationship management or sales, ideally within financial markets
● Highly motivated and results-driven with consistent achievement of quota(s) across multiple periods of time
● Strong business acumen, with experience applying industry and product knowledge in written and verbal client communications
● Successful past adoption and effective use of internal workflows, processes and technologies to accomplish work objectives; bias to collaborate with team members ● Self-starter, who can establish and organize daily sales activities working fully independently
● Strong leadership, communication, active listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
● Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
● Easily adaptable to changing, ambiguous and fast-paced environments ● Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work ● Ability to negotiate as well as articulate product value proposition and competitive advantage
● Experience with Salesforce.com as well as Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.