Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts. Our 100-strong industry aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
Dive into our comprehensive training program and as you progress from a new hire to a seasoned analyst, you will learn:
About our business, our team and our clients
- How to use our proprietary tools and public databases to prospect and recruit specialists who are the most pertinent for each topic.
- How to manage a project and develop relationships with experts and internal stakeholders
- About various sectors and companies globally and help develop strategies to increase the adoption of our products and services
- Leadership and networking skills to use throughout your career
- Researching industries in order to identify the most relevant individuals (C-level executives and practitioners working at the heart of their industries in APAC market, excluding China) to take part in conference calls / moderated interviews
- Engaging these individuals to participate in the interview, while assessing and ensuring that their insights are relevant and their fees are within budget
- Developing relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and build new ones with experts you have identified
- Working to tight deadlines alongside other members of the Forum team
- Interest in financial markets, alternative investments and the public equity investment process
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to confidently interact with C-level industry experts on the phone
- Demonstrable skill in carrying out phone-based and desktop research with a logical and focused approach
- Self-motivated; a resourceful nature, with a diligent and proactive approach to their work
The ability to work well within a team, in a fast-paced environment and under pressure. Positive and can-do attitude are essential
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of other languages in the APAC region would be beneficial
- Bachelor degree or above with strong academic record
- Prior work experience (0-2 years) is an advantage but not required; the level of experience may vary, but what matters is your curiosity, drive and ambition
- Available to start in Q3 2022
What can you expect:
Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
Comprehensive onboarding and training programme and in the first 2+ years there is access to our; Client Engagement Programme, Emerging Leaders Programme and Manager training Programme
Study support programme to the value of HKD 8250 per year, which can be used for any learning programmes you feel would be beneficial for you.
Private Medical Insurance
15 days annual leave(increasing with tenure)
2 days off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
2 Personal days per year for your wellbeing
Opportunity to actively participate in our 4 employee led committees who cover our commitment to Diversity, ESG, Charity and Corporate Social Responsibility
In-office perks and regular social activities
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying for.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.