Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team the Early Careers Recruiter will be responsible for assisting the continued exceptional growth of our company by identifying and guiding candidates through our hiring process. Working as part of the US Talent Acquisition team, the key responsibilities of this role include building and maintaining relationships with earmarked Universities and student organizations, attending Career Fairs and events while also forming sourcing strategies in order to achieve hiring needs. This role operates in a volume, target driven, fast-paced environment in which the ideal incumbent needs to be extremely organized, self-motivated, resilient and work independently and as part of the team.
The Early Careers Recruiter is accountable for our U.S hires in one of our key business areas, as such, they need to be the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and look to develop creative strategies for campus initiatives. They know the importance of candidate experience while equally growing a partnership with the business and understanding their needs when developing these strategies. This individual will work closely with their global counterparts in Talent Acquisition and the broader HR community, working toward the same goal – maintaining our growth trajectory by attracting exceptional talent, retaining and developing our employees.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Third Bridge and our Connections business model to identify, attract, assess and retain talent
- Deliver and execute the successful design, implementation and management of programs related to sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding for graduate hires
- Enhance strategic partnerships with universities, organizations and student groups using data, company initiatives, and business unit needs as the selection criteria
- Plan and deliver all university related recruitment events, including career fairs, workshops, and networking sessions
- Lead diversity initiatives by identifying underrepresented talent pipelines and sourcing strategies to engage talent
- Anticipate and understand the graduate talent needs of the organization throughout the year in order to develop consistent candidate pipelines
- Understand and identify key ingredients of Third Bridge in terms of resume review
- Develop and implement active sourcing strategies for recruiting graduate hires used across the US Talent team
- Conduct phone, virtual, and in-person competency based interviews and assessment techniques
- Manage end to end recruitment life cycle with a strong emphasis on candidate experience
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews
- Source active and passive candidates using various recruitment channels
- Sustain data integrity accurate within Applicant Tracking System
- Manage, analyze and report on all relevant US graduate hire metrics including university and sourcing activities
- Work with team members to ensure KPIs are met as an individual and as a team
- Develop and manage consultative relationships with Hiring Managers and provide a high level of client service to internal stakeholders and partners
- Align with regional and global counterparts to ensure a global campus strategy
- Experience managing various campus recruiting initiatives and creating tailored strategies to attract talent
- Demonstrable success of direct sourcing candidates using various channels with a grasp on the end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Adept in candidate assessment including phone, virtual, and in-person competency based interviews and assessment techniques
- Analytical and data driven with proven track record of achieving graduate hiring targets and KPIs
- Involvement with diversity, inclusion and belonging programs and/or hiring practices
- Intellectually curious and have the aptitude to deduct insights from data while aligning both to a process-driven approach
- Ability to gather KPIs, synthesize information, and present findings to peers, internal stakeholders and Talent Acquisition leadership
- Highly developed organization, presentation and project management skills
- Desire to enhance candidate experience at each interaction
- Thrives in a fast paced and highly collaborative atmosphere (front office, sales, consumer products, etc.)
- Resilient when handling rejections, willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure
- Amenable to feedback with the capacity to implement changes to make professional improvements
- Familiarity working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, HRIS)
- Hold an undergraduate degree with min 3+ years of experience or relevant experience
- Experience participating in the design, establishment and execution of a successful Graduate or Campus Recruiting Program
- Recruitment background within an agency and/or RPO
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.