Former senior executive at Space Exploration Technologies Corp (SpaceX)
- Business history, overview and outlook for SpaceX
- SpaceX's competitive advantages and areas of weakness compared to other New Space players – technology, business model and attrition risks
- Cost evolution, including savings transfer to customers, launch costs and ten-year outlook
- Outlook for Starship and Starlink, discussing roadblocks and potential for Starlink partnerships beyond T-Mobile (LON: 0R2L)
- H2 2022 and 2023 outlook, highlighting importance of stage two reusability and relations with US government agencies
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.