Former executive at JD Logistics Inc.
- Alibaba (NYSE: BABA), JD.com (HKG: 9618), Meituan (HKG: 3690) and Dingdong Maicai (NYSE: DDL) – logistics and warehousing planning and operations amid the pandemic
- Pandemic prevention and control policies across regions in Shanghai, policy implementation progress and impacts on logistics and warehousing
- Logistics models of food and other necessities transportation across districts in Shanghai, plus logistics models regarding food and other necessities transported to Shanghai from other provinces
- Qualification for companies supplying food and other necessities, vehicle management and staff deployment
- Policy trends amid the pandemic, plus major problems, pain points, status quo and outlook for the logistics and warehousing sectors
- JD Logistics – development and profitability across its cold chain warehousing and medical cold chain business
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited