Former VP at Salesforce Inc
- Macroeconomic headwinds facing Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), noting which cloud players are expected to feel the heaviest impact
- How the departures of Bret Taylor, Stewart Butterfield, Mark Nelson, Gavin Patterson and Mark Carter could impact the company’s culture, growth and outlook
- Short-term growth expectations and how Salesforce might recover from a challenging H2 2022 and likely difficult H1 2023
- Potential deals to watch for given deflated software valuations
- Profitability outlook and expectations for additional lay-offs, CAC (customer acquisition cost) dynamics or other cost-cutting measures
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.