Former senior executive at Mastercard Inc
- Overview of Mastercard’s (NYSE: MA) operating environment and considerations for performance
- Mastercard’s competitive positioning in the installment lending sector vs buy now, pay later competitors
- Regulatory considerations across geographies, including proposed US legislation by Senator Durbin to increase credit card competition and India’s tokenisation programme
- Outlook for Mastercard’s international expansion strategy and potential levers within cross-border payments, highlighting APAC dynamics
- 1-5-year performance outlook and headwinds and tailwinds for broader buy now, pay later adoption
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.