Former VP at Iqvia Holdings Inc
- Developments in pharmaceutical and support services environment, discussing high demand for multi-service and bundled offerings
- Service expansion opportunities and product analysis – DCTs (decentralised clinical trials), FSP (functional service provider) sourcing, technological capabilities and quality and safety checks
- Iqvia’s (NYSE: IQV) consolidation efforts to digitise drug development, discussing potential acquisition targets
- Competitive positioning in relation to key competitors, including Icon (NASDAQ: ICLR)-PRA and Veeva (NYSE: VEEV)
- Near-term outlook for Iqvia, including projected Q4 2022 financial performance
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.