Former executive at Deutsche Bundesbank
- Core similarities and differences across ECB (European Central Bank), BoE (Bank of England) and Federal Reserve's strategies
- How aggressive will QT (quantitative tightening) programmes be?
- The likelihood of programmes being completed
- How QT will show in financial markets
- Demand for sovereign bonds as central banks wind down balance sheets
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.