Former senior executive at HubSpot Inc
- HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) and its solutions, focusing on new introductions such as Operations Hub and HubSpot Payments
- Go-to-market strategy, noting a unique customer focus, freemium offerings and emphasis on customers with 2,000 or fewer employees
- Competition vs suite providers Salesforce (NYSE: CRM) and Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE), including win rate vs CRM
- Corporate governance considerations considering notable management team changes over the past year or so
- 1-3-year outlook, highlighting opportunities, risks and potential changes in focus
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.