Former VP at HCA Healthcare Inc
- Key trends and developments in the US healthcare facilities industry
- HCA Healthcare's (NYSE: HCA) reimbursement payer mix, 2021 facility admission rates and potential of pandemic deferred elective procedures being realised
- Competitive landscape across major players surrounding HCA Healthcare, such as Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) and Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH)
- Labour shortage impacts – reliance on premium labour, contract labour costs and regional labour dynamics
- Outlook for Q2 2022 and beyond, including continued push by CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) to move more procedures outpatient
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.