Former senior director at Farfetch
- Why is Farfetch (NYSE: FTCH) investing directly in Ynap (Yoox Net-A-Porter) and what does this mean for the global luxury online market?
- Impact of Richemont’s (VTX: CFR) Maisons selling via Farfetch and potential acceleration of hard luxury GMV growth
- FPS’s (Farfetch Platform Services’) GMV growth outlook and new brand acquisition opportunities, including unit economics impact
- Shift towards hybrid first- and third-party model and impact on revenue and GMV growth at Farfetch and Ynap
- Additional consolidation expectations, including scope for deeper collaboration
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.