Former senior director at Farfetch
- Why is Farfetch (NYSE: FTCH) investing directly in Ynap (Yoox Net-A-Porter) and what does this mean for the global luxury online market?
- Impact of Richemont’s (VTX: CFR) Maisons selling via Farfetch and potential acceleration of hard luxury GMV growth
- FPS’s (Farfetch Platform Services’) GMV growth outlook and new brand acquisition opportunities, including unit economics impact
- Shift towards hybrid first- and third-party model and impact on revenue and GMV growth at Farfetch and Ynap
- Additional consolidation expectations, including scope for deeper collaboration
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.
The information, material and content contained in this transcript (“Content”) is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice of any type or a trade recommendation and should not form the basis of any investment decision.This transcript has been edited by Third Bridge for ease of reading. Third Bridge Group Limited and its affiliates (together “Third Bridge”) make no representation and accept no liability for the Contentor for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in respect of it. The views of the specialist expressed in the Content are those of the specialist and they are not endorsed by, nor do they represent the opinion of, Third Bridge. Third Bridge reserves all copyright, intellectual and other property rights in the Content. Any modification, reformatting, copying, displaying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any Content is strictly prohibited