Former senior manager at Edwards Lifesciences Corp
- Recent trends and developments within the cardiovascular device industry, focusing on Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW)
- Migration to transcathater technologies, non-invasive monitoring and data-driven decision-making patterns
- Edwards Lifesciences’ product portfolio, including remaining growth runway and potential downwards pressures in TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement)
- Competitive landscape analysis of key players such as Abbott (NYSE: ABT) and Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) across aortic and mitral
- Q4 2022 outlook, featuring innovation opportunities and strategic assessments
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.