Former VP at C3.ai Inc
- C3.ai’s (NYSE: AI) overall operating environment and competitive dynamics across Palantir (NYSE: PLTR) and others, as well as co-opetition with cloud vendors
- Acceleration of market adoption of AI capabilities, applicability of generative AI and C3.ai’s positioning as a leading AI platform
- Growth outlook as C3.ai diversifies out of O&G (oil and gas) into defence and other verticals
- Consumption pricing model transition, operating environment and outlook amid macroeconomic volatility
- Recent short report raising issues around sales challenges, partnership friction, management problems and turnover
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.