Director at US-headquartered pharmaceutical and biotechnology corporation
- Recent trends and developments in the AI and machine learning space, highlighting potentially disruptive effects in pharmaceutical and biotech drug development space
- AI- and machine learning-differentiated language model capabilities, discussing long-term benefits in drug discovery, including clinical trial efficiency and decreased cost
- Integration pain points amid the shift to AI and machine learning, including restoring and extracting data, plus regulatory hurdles
- Consolidation dynamics between healthcare and tech companies to restore and extract proprietary data
- Outlook for how AI’s powerful capabilities can continue to transform healthcare globally
Gain access to Premium Content
Submit your details to access up to 5 Forum Transcripts or to request a complimentary one week trial.