With an archive of over 30,000 Interviews and around 700 new transcripts added every month, Third Bridge Forum provides equity investors with the knowledge they need to identify opportunities — and risks — ahead of their peers.
Forum’s unique approach combines a proprietary coverage model, specially selected industry executives, and investigative Interviews led by dedicated sector analysts, many of whom have extensive buy-side experience.
While conventional sell-side industry research often leaves questions unanswered and can be prone to bias, the level of detail found across Forum Interviews ensures investors are able to truly “sense check” their own thesis, with insights distilled for each company or sector.
Common challenges facing equity investors:
- Specialised information is hard to find
- Macro drivers tend to dominate stock selection
- Trades can be crowded
- Fees and regulatory pressure are squeezing research
How public equity investors are transforming their investment research with Forum:
- Tailored investment research on demand
- Quickly understand the fundamentals of a company or sector using our powerful search engine
- Discover powerful, differentiated views
- Better understand contrarian views to strengthen an investment thesis or catalyse reconsideration of risk/reward
- Proactive coverage leaves no stone unturned
- Cost and time-efficient access to unfiltered insights
We know that public equity investors are always looking for new investment angles and alternative viewpoints in order to gain a competitive edge. Forum offers the biggest breadth and depth of public company and sector coverage, including insights from former company executives across departments and with a view of entire supply chains.
Forum also brings customer angles to the surface, offering objective analyses of products and services, such as revealing how contracts are negotiated. It can also offer an outsider’s view of a company’s ESG risks, such as how suppliers are managed. As a result, public equity investors who use Forum are able to quickly develop a holistic view of a company and its operating environment, giving them a head-start on their peers.
But Forum’s benefits do not stop at the public company level. Investors also benefit from Forum’s deep coverage of private companies as they assess the broader competitive landscape and conduct research ahead of a rumoured or verified IPO. Leveraging historical insights and data not typically available from other sources helps investors fill the gaps left by conventional research. This can make or break a decision to invest in a company during the critical IPO stage.
Forum also closely follows the leading innovations from private equity and venture capital-backed disruptors that have the potential to shape future industries and markets, meaning investors who use Forum can rest assured they will always be ahead of the curve.
Forum is also a powerful tool that can be used during management due diligence. Interviews contain rich insights that lay the foundation as investors craft questions that get to the crux of critical company matters. By asking business-critical questions that are often overlooked or on factors that are not widely known, Forum users are able to get under the skin of a company or sector, reaching a final investment decision faster – and with greater conviction.
Ultimately, public equity investors who use Forum as a trusted research partner are consistently in a stronger position than the competition to determine whether or not they should buy a company’s stock and what it could eventually be worth.
Throughout the holding period, Forum helps public equity investors make sense of company or sector data by providing context, new insights and historial coverage. This enables them to always understand the full picture when interpreting company-specific news, or how macroeconomic changes or events, particularly fast-moving situations, could impact their portfolio.
Indeed, the insights gleaned through Forum help investors pinpoint and act on industry trends and company developments in real time. Obtaining differentiated perspectives that are unfiltered and objective also gives them the conviction to reevaluate their stock positions as they grow their portfolio and assess their exposure to current and potential risks.
The monitoring phase is also a prime time to spot investment opportunities before they are priced in by the market, which can arise in a range of scenarios, such as through M&A coverage, and identifying quality undervalued companies through research on existing holdings.
Key Forum features for public equity investors:
Customised user experience on any device – any time, anywhere
- Intuitive portal
- Flexible workflow from desktop to tablet and mobile device
Powerful search engine delivering hyper-relevant results
- Find content you care about faster
Instantly surface critical information when evaluating a company or sector
Personalised content on the homepage
- Only see content on the companies and sectors you are interested in and automatically filter everything else out
- Monitor macro trends to help inform investment decisions
Watchlist and weekly alerts
- Real-time alerts ensure you never miss out on new content on the names/themes you care about
- Be among the first to respond to opportunities or risks as they arise
Weekly email updates on the sectors or geographies of your choosing
On-demand, in-browser access to transcripts and audio replays
- Digest content in your preferred format
- Listen to replays as you continue research in the background
- Bookmark content to read or listen to on the move
Maps integration for a full view of a company’s value chain
- Dramatically increase speed to knowledge on a target company’s entire value chain
- Identify the most relevant industry segments to further deep dive
- Prioritise your investment research
Chinese audiences can localise their language
- Ease of content consumption in the language of your choosing
Third Bridge Forum transcripts and recordings can be accessed on demand in the Forum portal on your desktop or mobile device, or via our third-party distribution partners, including S&P Capital IQ, Bloomberg, FactSet and Refinitiv.
The information used in compiling this document has been obtained by Third Bridge from experts participating in Forum Interviews. Third Bridge does not warrant the accuracy of the information and has not independently verified it. It should not be regarded as a trade recommendation or form the basis of any investment decision.
For any enquiries, please contact email@example.com