FORUM FOR PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTORS
Make smarter and faster investment decisions
Forum is the biggest archive of high-quality expert interviews in the world, providing private equity investors with critical knowledge to make smarter and faster decisions.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Trusted by 1,000+ clients
We work with some of the world’s largest hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds and management consultancies to help them make better investment decisions.
Why PE clients choose Forum
Our unique approach combines a proprietary coverage model, specially selected industry executives and analyst-led investigative interviews, resulting in content found nowhere else in the world.
Analyst-led investigative Interviews
We train our sector-focused analysts to operate as forensic journalists, addressing key themes and drivers affecting the companies we cover to ensure we deliver in-depth qualitative insights.
Our analysts conduct one-hour investigative Interviews with industry executives to deliver granular and highly relevant content found nowhere else in the world.
Broad, unbiased coverage
Forum’s coverage is unparalleled. We have full sector and global coverage and cover thousands of public and private companies beyond just the "headlines".
With our rigorous and proprietary research methodology our team is trained to monitor key industries, macro-economic trends and deal flow to determine the most relevant and timely content to bring into focus.
Unique content, on-demand
Clients leverage our in-depth Interviews and transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process, enabling them to focus on what matters and move with speed and conviction.
Content can be accessed on-demand in Forum or via all major third-party distribution partners, including Bloomberg, making it even easier to ingrain in our clients’ workflow.
PE USE CASES
How private equity investors use Forum
Clients rely on the relevant, timely and high-quality insights from Forum Interview transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process.
- Uncover interesting themes and high growth subsectors
- Identify relevant companies to target
- Take an informed approach during initial screening
- Educate yourself on a name given by a banker or advisor
Early due diligence
- Learn about a company or sector’s TAM, growth drivers, competitive dynamics
- Help define investment thesis and identify potential risks/due diligence areas
- Identify potential industry advisors to support your due diligence
- Improve knowledge in preparation for management meetings
- Discover operational best practices to drive value for portfolio companies
- Identify and due diligence potential bolt-on opportunities
- Stay informed on latest developments and trends with key competitors
- Gain insights into potential strategic purchases for portfolio companies
Forum Interviews are a helpful 'river guide' to understand the lay of the land, especially when there's no public player in the space.Top 5 Global Buyout Fund
Third Bridge launched and defined the expert transcript category
Forum is the biggest archive of high-quality expert interviews in the world.
Interviews per year
1 hour Interviews
with Transcripts and Audio Replays
Third Bridge Forum has conducted dozens of Interviews on European veterinary practices, exploring regional dynamics across key European markets, in-clinic buying and pharmaceutical and diagnostics rebate dynamics, and the scale benefits associated with practice buy and build.
Forum has also covered the growing market for veterinary practice management software and telemedicine, and has explored at length the competitive dynamics between public and private veterinary groups in Europe and the US.
Having conducted Interviews with a wide range of specialists, ranging from qualified veterinarians operating at the point of care, to pharmaceutical executives negotiating with vet chains,
Forum’s veterinary content has helped our clients better understand:
- the industry value chain and regional regulatory and commercial nuances
- growth drivers and trends throughout the business cycle – from early stage consolidation to mature phase organic potential
- supply chain dynamics and the buying power of veterinary care practices (chains vs independents)
- revenue mix and the impact on cash flow sustainability – first opinion vs referral
Forum Interviews have been accessed by hundreds of private equity analysts, and have helped our clients critically assess investment opportunities.