Financial sector themes
By Marc Rubinstein
Proud sponsors of Net Interest
Market-leading global investment research firm Third Bridge are proud to be sponsoring Net Interest with Marc Rubinstein.
Third Bridge Forum is the biggest archive of expert interviews in the world, providing investors with critical knowledge to make smarter and faster decisions.
Equity investors rely on the relevant, timely and high-quality insights from Forum interview transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process.
Complete the form to request a trial of Third Bridge Forum and a member of our team will be in touch.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Trusted by 1,000+ clients
We work with some of the world’s largest hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds and management consultancies to help them make better investment decisions.
Why Equity clients choose Forum
Our unique approach combines a proprietary coverage model, specially selected industry executives and analyst-led investigative interviews, resulting in content found nowhere else in the world.
Analyst-led investigative Interviews
We train our sector-focused analysts to operate as forensic journalists, addressing key themes and drivers affecting the companies we cover to ensure we deliver in-depth qualitative insights.
Our analysts conduct one-hour investigative Interviews with industry executives to deliver granular and highly relevant content found nowhere else in the world.
Broad, unbiased coverage
Forum’s coverage is unparalleled. We have full sector and global coverage and cover thousands of public and private companies beyond just the "headlines".
With our rigorous and proprietary research methodology our team is trained to monitor key industries, macro-economic trends and deal flow to determine the most relevant and timely content to bring into focus.
Unique content, on-demand
Clients leverage our in-depth Interviews and transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process, enabling them to focus on what matters and move with speed and conviction.
Content can be accessed on-demand in Forum or via all major third-party distribution partners, including Bloomberg, making it even easier to ingrain in our clients’ workflow.
10 Exclusive Transcripts
- Amazon – Business Payments & Relationship with Card Networks
- Digital Wallets – Competitive Landscape & Penetration Outlook
- PayPal – Venmo Monetisation & Buy Now, Pay Later Strategy
- Block – Cash App Account Growth & ARPU Trajectory
- Stripe – Company Update & Growth Outlook
- SMB Lending Update – Amazon, Block, PayPal & Shopify
- Visa – Visa Direct Assessment & Use-case Expansion
- Affirm – Buy Now, Pay Later Strategy & Competitive Dynamics
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges Sector Update – Product Expansion & Regulatory Outlook
- SoFi – Cross-sell Execution & Growth Opportunities
Blue Prism Interviews have been consistently insightful - I learnt more with Forum than from any sell-side research.Analyst, $28bn Hedge Fund
Third Bridge launched and defined the expert transcript category
Forum is the biggest archive of expert interviews in the world.
Interviews per year
1 hour Interviews
with Transcripts and Audio Replays
EQUITY USE CASES
How Equity investors use Forum
Clients rely on the relevant, timely and high-quality insights from Forum Interview transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process.
- Develop a diagnostic roadmap for initial analysis and evaluation of a sector
- Understand the strategic position of a business in early stage research, particularly in complex or fast moving industries
- Obtain a deep understanding of customer purchasing behaviours, competitor activity, cultural issues, governance and management risks to a business
- Assess short-term investor concerns about a company
- Understand historic and current trends, or contrarian viewpoints, to build a perspective on an industry over multiple cycles
- Understand the implications of macro, regulatory and private company moves on portfolio companies