FORUM FOR CREDIT INVESTORS
Make smarter and faster investment decisions
Forum is the biggest archive of expert interviews in the world, providing investors with critical knowledge to make smarter and faster decisions.
Forum gives the markets information that is truly unique.Analyst, Global CLO Fund, $20bn AUM
WHO WE WORK WITH
Trusted by 1,000+ clients
We work with some of the world’s largest hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds and management consultancies to help them make better investment decisions.
Why Credit clients choose Forum
Our unique approach combines a proprietary coverage model, specially selected industry executives and analyst-led investigative interviews, resulting in content found nowhere else in the world.
Analyst-led investigative Interviews
We train our sector-focused analysts to operate as forensic journalists, addressing key themes and drivers affecting the companies we cover to ensure we deliver in-depth qualitative insights.
Our analysts conduct one-hour investigative Interviews with industry executives to deliver granular and highly relevant content found nowhere else in the world.
Broad, unbiased coverage
Forum’s coverage is unparalleled. We have full sector and global coverage and cover thousands of public and private companies beyond just the "headlines".
With our rigorous and proprietary research methodology our team is trained to monitor key industries, macro-economic trends and deal flow to determine the most relevant and timely content to bring into focus.
Unique content, on-demand
Clients leverage our in-depth Interviews and transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process, enabling them to focus on what matters and move with speed and conviction.
Content can be accessed on-demand in Forum or via all major third-party distribution partners, including Bloomberg, making it even easier to ingrain in our clients’ workflow.
CREDIT USE CASES
How Credit investors use Forum
Clients rely on the relevant, timely and high-quality insights from Forum Interview transcripts to inform all stages of their investment process.
- Quickly understand the business quality, competitive positioning and market dynamics of primary issuances
- Obtain financial and operational insights to revisit the credit stories of potential secondary investment opportunities stemming from market dislocations
- Gain historical perspectives on how situations have played out in the past and potential restructuring risks
- Understand the drivers of cash flow and identify key stress points in the financial model
- Understand portfolio exposure to macroeconomic changes or events
- Track market trends and fundamental performance of existing investments
The comments in the Interview were like gold dust - you wouldn’t hear them from management and they gave us ammunition to question the team.Analyst, $2bn Distressed Debt Manager
Third Bridge launched and defined the expert transcript category
Forum is the biggest archive of expert interviews in the world.
Interviews per year
1 hour Interviews
with Transcripts and Audio Replays
OGF Group (Obol France 3 SAS)
OGF is a French-based funeral services company. The company experienced a series of ratings downgrades as agencies and creditors expressed concerns over their lower market share in burials and cremations, declining mortality and pricing pressures.
Third Bridge Forum has conducted Interviews with former industry executives to gain deeper insight into OGF’s business model, performance, and competitive positioning relative to its peers. This has enabled our clients to understand:
- industry pricing dynamics and OGF’s relative underperformance vs Funecap
- the importance of crematorium concessions and renewal dynamics to the company’s business model
- growth outlook and profitability trends across different service lines
- industry cost structures and P&L drivers
Forum Interviews on OGF have been accessed by more than 100 credit and private equity analysts. Our clients have gained valuable insights into OGF, from high level details about the key economics of the business to in-depth, qualitative assessments of the investment thesis. The content of the Interviews has also informed their question sets in preparing for management meetings.