We facilitate thousands of consultations every year around the globe, and the occurrence of such issues is extremely rare.
To further reduce this risk we use a detection system called FactShield™.
This proprietary solution is designed to highlight inconsistencies in a number of screening criteria. These include:
- Identity (including name, contact details, location, employment history)
- Numeric trail (including internet protocols, device IDs, access patterns)
- Financial information (including bank details, compensation statistics)
- Digital footprints (active and passive)
- Source match (sanction, watch, regulatory and law enforcement lists)
- Negative media screening
A daily report is generated for our global compliance team, who conduct a deeper review into specialists receiving a high-risk assessment. Any expert profiles that do not meet a sufficient risk assessment are blacklisted on the Third Bridge research platform.
We are continuously refining FactShield ™ as well as developing further innovations that will ensure that we continue to offer our clients risk management that exceeds industry best practices.