Operational Excellence - Connections is a new organization at Third Bridge dedicated to enhancing our team's effectiveness. As part of this function, you will help to not only build the organization and its capabilities from the ground up but also enable the global scale of Third Bridge.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to support the design and implementation of multiple projects related to revenue/cost management, workforce planning, and efficiency improvements within one of our products, Connections. The ideal candidate is proficient in quantitative analyses and have meticulous attention to detail. This role can be based in New York offices or remote.
In this role you will partner with the Connections Team to assist with an array of operations projects while meeting business demands and deadlines.
- Lead data analyses to develop actionabale revenue optimization insights
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on operational performance
- Contribute thought partnership on operational model design and execution
- Develop and monitor analytics on client profitability
- Build and review with stakeholders monthly revenue leakage
- Manage vendor usage and reconciliations
- Present outcomes of analyses, new processes and updates to revenue/pricing governance to senior leadership, making recommendations as neccessary
- Identify changes needed in data capture and management to support monitoring of initiative launches
- Provide internal support to the Connections Team across multiple disciplines
- Data-driven approach when identifying or solving issues
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel for analysis
- Adept at designing, creating, and implementing datadashboards and visualization tools
- Skilled in data collection, management, analysis, and presentation
- Proven skill in stakeholder relationship management
- Attenion to detail, ability to multitask with strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 5 years experience as business / pricing analyst or related field. Experience with market research and finacial services is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, organized, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.