Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are looking for proactive and driven individuals to join our Application support team. You will be responsible for the smooth running of our application that services both internal and external users.
As our company expands rapidly, we need more help to support this application. This is your job.
As an Application Support Engineer you will need to troubleshoot and analyze any issues experienced by our users. You will be dealing with a wide range of requests and issues on a daily basis.
We are looking for individuals who can maintain a positive, problem solving mindset, who are driven by challenges and willing to contribute to the Global team. You will make an immediate impact that is visible and valued by all teams we support.
Our rapid company expansion leads to new opportunities every day. This role is very open and can lead to involvement in a variety of areas such as business analysis, software development, product owner or management.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Analyzing and troubleshooting user issues
• Responding to & resolving issues, or escalating as necessary from a variety of channels
• Ensure key users are appropriately updated on changes or issues
• Identify common problem areas amongst users and resolve them
• A commitment to continuous improvement & learning
• Maintaining & building queries using SQL
• Contributing to Global Projects
• Support the Business and Technical lead on ongoing changes and initiatives as decided by the leads
• Strong work ethic
• Strong debugging, analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication with both technical and non-technical staff in a global environment
• AWS knowledge desirable
• Ability to learn quickly and independently
• Team player
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Have a good attitude, always happy to help, and a strong willingness to learn
• Customer service experience preferable
• Creative problem solver
• Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field
• Strong HTML skills
• Strong SQL skills
• Strong Python skills
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.