Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
At Third Bridge, our Legal and Compliance framework is an integral part of our business; as such we are looking to hire an Assistant to join our Third Bridge Connections Legal and Compliance team in New York City. The main purpose of this role is to support the compliance requirements of the business in London but will also involve providing support across all our international offices.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across the organisation working with individuals at all levels and across office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify risks and apply strategies to minimise them
- Ensuring we are compliant with applicable laws, internal compliance procedures and pre-agreed client specific processes
- Reviewing clients’ compliance procedures in a critical manner to improve and implement them
- Answering day-to-day legal and compliance queries from business units and clients.
- Delivering compliance training to new and existing employees
- Researching specific areas of the law relevant to the business such as IP, Data Protection, IT etc. when needed
- Undergraduate degree (Law degree preferred)
- Previous legal or compliance experience strongly preferred but not essential
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.