Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Our Account Management team is a vital client-facing team, helping our clients to fully understand the value of our products. Our Account Management team are focussed on growing existing accounts and collaborating with our Research team to ensure we are able to exceed our clients expectations. The AVP Account Management (Private Equity mid-cap) will take responsibility for identifying and driving growth opportunities within existing small-to-medium-sized accounts across the PE sector across EMEA.
In this role you will:
- Be accountable for all commercial responsibilities including renewals, cross-sales and up-sales within your assigned territory
- Manage pipeline and forecasting of territory
- Own all renewal negotiations to successfully achieve booking and revenue quotas
- Develop a deeper understanding of client preferences and needs and, in particular, how to match this with relevant Third Bridge products
- Oversee the end-to-end client relationship and management of active and inactive users, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, sourcing projects, conducting optimization presentations, driving increased awareness and usage of our products and services, client inbound support and developing client training material
- Identify inactive teams and business units across product lines to build relationships with influencers, sponsor users, decision makers and budget approvers to activate new or inactive users
- Proactively leverage our content offering to engage new, active and inactive users
- Manage client lifecycle to ensure value delivery including effective onboarding, usage monitoring, early risk identification and business value reviews
- Collect, document and report on client feedback and usage patterns
- Communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes and handle client enquiries
- Maintain client user data on our systems (account structure, user preferences, compliance requirements, deal structures and details)
- Liaise with cross-functional partners across the organization to advocate for and address client needs
A successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of B2B account management
- Commercially-focused and customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Robust knowledge of and training in account management strategy, process, and remarkable client delivery
- Ability to consult with executives and client users to develop and implement an effective account strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Third Bridge’s products and services
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with senior decision-makers
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships by offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- An understanding of medium-sized investment organizations and their needs
- Experience with or understanding of private equity, public equity and/or credit firms, highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of professional account management experience
- Experience or knowledge in negotiation of renewals/sales
- Languages are naturally extremely important in our EMEA team so they would be highly prized, especially German and French, but other European languages would be valuable
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.