Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
The Sales Associate is great opportunity to build a foundation in sales, develop business acumen, deepen the understanding of sales process, and develop lead generation skills within a Sales organization. You will be responsible for supporting the new client acquisition process for Third Bridge.
In this role you will:
- Research and gather information on targeted companies or each qualified lead, identifying appropriate contacts (name, phone, email), and identify potential hooks for sales opportunities in order to drive forward the sales process.
- Prospect and Schedule Appointments by cold call, e-mail or utilize LinkedIn, Bloomberg and other channels to secure appointments for introductory presentations.
- Prepare content and assist on client presentations where required and portal demos to prospective clients
- Onboard clients who agree to trial subscriptions and manage the usage and relationship of these clients.
- Responsible for coordination of appointments by preparing and distributing materials and managing logistics of client meetings.
- Provide general sales Support by updating Salesforce by logging all contact information and communications within Salesforce as well as provide any general sales rep support or data entry
A successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone and face-to-face
- Excellent research and investigative abilities using the Internet and traditional media.
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle and achieve measurable goals.
- Ability to use Salesforce or other cloud-based Sales tools.
- Highly self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interest in building a career within a sales organization or 1 year of in a sales or sales support role (level determined based on relevant experience)
- Experience prospecting is a plus.
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.