Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
The Third Bridge sales team is responsible for introducing Third Bridges products and services to new prospective clients. They are also responsible for overseeing the commercial relationships with our existing client base.
The Vice President, Sales will primarily have an impact on meeting the sales targets. In this role you will partner with Sales Team members and Account Managers while building relationships within the organization. Primary focus will be on selling into hedge funds, mutual funds, and asset managers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand Third Bridge’s client types including hedge funds, private equity firms and credit investment teams and demonstrate the value of Third Bridge’s services across each type
- Understand Third Bridge’s value proposition across the entire suite of primary research services (expert network, conference calls, private meetings, survey reports and deal origination product)
- Engage with prospective clients developing strong relationships to better understand their broader research needs and explore cross-selling opportunities
- Assist the Head of Sales China at various stages of sales cycle including generating and qualifying leads, offering trial access to conference calls and requesting feedback
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Analyze, evaluate and increase the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results to optimize the department
- Collaborate with the entire global sales team (US, Europe, Asia) to help achieve firm revenue / sales targets
- Solid understanding of financial markets and alternative investments
- Strong understanding of Public and Private Equity investment process
- In-depth understanding of larger investment organizations and their needs
- Demonstrable ability to generate and follow up on business leads effectively with excellent networking skills
- Proven sales background preferably in telesales and have experience in making cold call to set up client meeting
- Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
- Possesses basic knowledge of sales techniques and financial markets including alternative investments
- Self-motivated individual with strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- 7 years or above professional sales experience
- Bachelor background at least, Mater is prefered
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin essential
- Be eligible to work in the Beijing now or in the future
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.