Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts.
Our 100-strong industry aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
In order to build on the market-leading position of our product we would like to recruit an Associate Moderator as part of our London team.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining research over an established coverage universe of companies and sectors to facilitate periodic Forum Interviews on topics of most relevance to investors
- Researching potential Forum Interviews ideas, and preparing market analysis and questions ahead of the event
- Hosting Forum Interviews with thought leaders, reacting to the conversation flow and asking intelligent questions that will extract value for our clients
- Ensuring Forum Interviews are being marketed and sold effectively, and educating the sales and research team on upcoming Forum Interviews
- Working closely with the Forum research team in London to ensure that the best speakers are selected and pre-qualified ahead of each interview
- Interacting and fostering relationships with clients before and after each event to help drive continuous improvement of their experience with Forum
A successful candidate will:
- Have a real interest in financial markets, alternative investments and the public equity investment process
- Have demonstrable experience of researching and summarising content
- Be able to confidently interact with C-level executives
- Have a strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to develop the Forum product
- Be a results driven team player who is able to effectively manage their time while maintaining a positive and “can-do” attitude
- Hold an undergraduate degree with a strong academic record
- Have experience in Research and/or financial markets analysis
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.