- Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
- To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
- Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 1200 employees located across seven global offices.
- Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
- As an Account Associate, you will play a vital role in driving engagement with clients across
- Third Bridge’s Connections and Forum offerings. You will proactively contact investment professionals and/or consultants within our client base on a day-to-day basis, building rapport and credibility to drive end-users towards our services. Your work will be pivotal in guaranteeing the retention and growth of our account base.
- Support Account Managers on renewals and cross-sell opportunities by working closely with them to execute on territory and account plans to achieve strategic goals
- Identify and engage inactive or potentially new users across priority accounts and to increase utilization of Third Bridge offerings
- Reiterate the value proposition of Third Bridge’s services to drive usage and help embed our products in the daily workflows of end users
- Maintain constant dialogue with clients to understand their research processes and gather feedback on Third Bridge’s services.
- Support clients by offering training and demo sessions on how to use Third Bridge’s services.
- Maintain and update team structures, client user preferences, client investment coverage sectors and geographies, and pertinent account and contact data in our systems, ensuring tailored content and service delivery to exceed client expectations.
- Develop an awareness of client buying processes and Third Bridge sales and renewal processes to support revenue generation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders - legal, marketing, research, sales and product teams, to ensure client requests are executed quickly and effectively.
- Attend internal and external meetings punctually and well-prepared
- Address and/or triage inbound client questions and requests; assess solutions and next steps alongside the Account Manager and execute the agreed approach
- A client service-focused mindset
- Proven experience in building and maintaining relationships by phone and face-to-face would be beneficial
- Excellent organization, written and oral/presentation skills
- Collaborative approach in solving problems
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of account management experience and/or client support experience, preferably in a similar industry
- Highly motivated with a track record of consistent achievement of quota(s) for at least 1 year
- Effectively leverages internal resources, tools and systems daily
- Experience applying industry and product knowledge in written and verbal client communications
- Successful past adoption and effective use of internal workflows, processes and technologies to accomplish work objectives
- Strong communication, active listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
- Easy adaptable to changing, ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com as well as Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
- We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.