Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge’s Sales Team is responsible for fueling the growth of the Third Bridge business through new client acquisition. The Sales Associate role is a great opportunity to develop business acumen, deepen the understanding of sales processes and methodologies, and develop lead generation and prospecting skills. You will partner with Sales Representatives to create and drive new business, and as such, are responsible for supporting the new client acquisition end-to-end process.
The Sales Associate will aim to become a trusted resource of Sales Representatives and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact.
In this role, you will:
• Lead prospecting activities in order to build Third Bridge awareness in the target market(s) and schedule high-quality sales interactions
• Support the build and management of a new business pipeline to appropriately balance new opportunity creation as well as conversion
• Support the development of a quarterly territory plan, led by the Sales Representative(s), with an aim towards quota achievement
• Build and demonstrate a strong grasp of Third Bridge’s products, value proposition and competitive advantage, and leverage that knowledge in all client communications
• Effectively partner with Sales Representatives to document all client events and activities in internal systems, including Salesforce.com
• Conduct market research to identify top prospects
• Identify needs of prospects in order to establish credibility and build initial interest
• Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create and nurture the relationships
• Consistently apply an insight-led approach to all internal- and client-facing activities
• Develop a deep knowledge of each client’s industry, organizational structure, asset class in which they operate, and key stakeholders in those asset classes
• Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
• Collaborate with multiple departments across the organization, to identify key drivers for engaging new prospects and driving urgency
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of sales or sales support experience, preferably in a similar industry
• Highly motivated with a track record of consistent achievement of quota(s) for at least 1 year
• Effectively leverages internal resources, tools and systems daily
• Experience applying industry and product knowledge in written and verbal client communications
• Successful past adoption and effective use of internal workflows, processes and technologies to
accomplish work objectives
• Strong communication, active listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
• Easily adaptable to changing, ambiguous and fast-paced environments
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com as well as Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools
What You can Expect:
Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
Comprehensive onboarding and training programme and in the first 2+ years there is access to our; Client Engagement Programme, Emerging Leaders Programme and Manager training Programme
Study support programme to the value of HKD 8250 per year, which can be used for any learning programmes you feel would be beneficial for you.
Private Medical Insurance
15 days annual leave(increasing with tenure)
2 days off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
2 Personal days per year for your wellbeing
Opportunity to actively participate in our 4 employee led committees who cover our commitment to Diversity, ESG, Charity and Corporate Social Responsibility
In-office perks and regular social activities
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.