Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
- The C&B Specialist will primarily be responsible for supporting China and global total rewards programs and practices to ensure Third Bridge remains competitive and positioned for continued growth.
- The position will ensure a best in class service experience for all our internal customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of developing our Total Rewards function for the future!
- Delivers HR Operations services for employees’ life cycles, including onboarding, offboarding process and contract renewal
- Works with HR service vendors to handle expatriates work permit & residence permit application/renewal/cancellation etc.
- Participates in payroll and benefits projects, such as raw data consolidation, medical insurance, medical checkup etc.
- Supports global and regional HRIS project and effectively maintain databases on HR analytics related data transformation
- Being knowledgeable on the laws, regulations, daily processes to ensure total reward practices are compliant with the relevant regulatory recommendations and requirements
- Assists in C & B training and activities, delivers service according to internal stakeholders’ queries, and interprets against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Proactively researches and analyzes market trends and makes recommendations to support competitive practices
- Actively supports the year-end merit process and the annual third-party compensation surveys, conducts benchmark and ad hoc compensation analysis to ensure external market competitiveness and internal equity
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners, Finance and business leaders on total rewards related topics
- Works on various global and regional total rewards projects and performs other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
- One (1) or more years of relevant experience in HR/ total rewards administration, including employees life cycle, benefits executive, payroll, or data analytics; comprehensive HR experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel is required including the ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables etc.
- Works independently while multitasking, and solves issues using objective reasoning
- Proactively, has can-do and studious attitude, adapts and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Exceptional attention to detail with a meaningful focus on accuracy
- Has CET-6 Certificate and/or fluent Business English
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.