Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are investing in the challenge of transforming our platform infrastructure by growing our technical capability to continually simplify and improve the services offered to our customers while optimising for the day to day experience of our technical engineers.
Work in a collaborative team spirit with other Engineers and the wider business stakeholders to design and deliver maintainable software solutions according to a solid understanding of business requirements
Take the lead where appropriate on technical decisions, implementation choices and initiatives, ensuring good communication and feedback to keep others informed
Contribute to a consensus on standards and principles to strive for the continual improvement of the efficiency and efficacy of the Engineering function
Support our transformation towards the adoption of a cohesive use of Agile frameworks and methodologies
Efficiently organise and facilitate team meetings and ceremonies
Coach, mentor and encourage more junior team members in both their technical and non-technical competencies
Be an advocate for taking responsibility and ownership of tasks within an environment where people are trusted to work autonomously
Your own personal integrity sets a high benchmark for others, fostering a convivial and psychologically safe environment where people can speak up, learn from mistakes, and grow together
- PHP as a primary language but with a willingness to learn others. We are going to be workign with Clojure from this year onwards
Ideally, you will have strong knowledge and experience of AWS, but this can also be taught
Familiarity and experience with React would be beneficial
A demonstrable interest in principled Software Design and implementation and an attitude of continual improvement to strive for operational excellence
Why work here?
- Flexible working - We want to encourage office attendance in T&P on an as needed basis with the purpose of collaborating in person with your colleagues. This in turn gives you the flexibility to decide when you come to the office based on your team's interactions.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 28 days after 2 years of service
- Summer Fridays - finish early during the summer months to make the most of the weather
- Mental and Professional Wellness: • Modern Health – 8 sessions per year • Unlimited Talk Therapy sessions • EAP sessions
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Free yoga - twice weekly
- Weekly social gatherings and monthly social events
- Private Medical Insurance - up to family cover
- Pension contributions increase with tenure
- Cycle to work scheme (showers and bike store in office)
- Personal annual learning and development budget
- Life Insurance @ 4x base salary
- Mentorship program
- Employee affinity groups including: ESG, Environment, Mental Health, Diversity & Inclusion and Women at Third Bridge
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.