Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge’s Account Management team is responsible for fueling the growth of the Third Bridge business through the management and growth of our existing client accounts. Account Managers are on the front line every day with clients - talking to senior decision makers, nurturing champion users, demonstrating our value proposition to new or less familiar users and ensuring our offering is bringing the maximum value across our client’s research process.
The Individual Contributor – People Manager role is an exciting opportunity to leverage account management expertise to drive outcomes on a personal territory while also assuming direct coaching, development and management responsibility for other individuals in the team.
As Individual Contributors, Account Managers are responsible for leading the retention and growth strategies for a defined set of accounts, creating revenue opportunities and cross-selling additional products. As part of that responsibility, Account Managers actively maintain strategic account and territory plans, defining specific action items towards achieving strategic commercial goals within a set timeframe and working with internal stakeholders to ensure objectives are achieved on a quarterly and long-term basis. And lastly, Account Managers diligently manage a pipeline of renewal and cross-sell
opportunities, always seeking to drive timely deal execution and excellent commercial outcomes. As Managers, Vice Presidents directly manage Account Managers as well as Account Management Associates.
In this role you will:
• Have full commercial responsibility for negotiating all renewals, cross-sales and up-sales within your territory and oversee renewals managed by your team
• Engage in quarterly territory and key account planning: conduct relevant data analysis to inform an ongoing account strategy; communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to fully execute the plans
• Effectively coach, develop and manage a team of Account Associates and Account Managers to successful outcomes and personal growth; use tailored development and performance plans for each individual direct report
• Lead key management initiatives and provide considerable insight into specific markets and client segments, helping to drive commercial strategy
• Manage the end-to-end client life cycle, including but not limited to critical activities such as onboarding, monitoring and driving usage, identifying inactive or at-risk clients, engaging users in our value proposition, quarterly value reviews, etc.
• Demonstrate a strong grasp of Third Bridge’s products, value proposition and competitive advantage, and leverage that knowledge in all client communications
• Develop a deep knowledge of each client’s industry, organizational structure, asset class in which they operate, and key stakeholders in those asset classes
• Lead by example in data hygiene and effective use of company systems; document all client events and activities in internal systems, including Salesforce.com
• Analyze and present commercial and business performance data; make informed deductions based on intricacies of client knowledge and operational data
• Apply sales and negotiation skills to close profitable renewal and cross-sell deals
• Consistently apply an insight-led approach to all internal- and client-facing activities
• Collaborate with multiple departments across the organization; actively work to maintain and enhance cross-functional partnerships and processes
Skills and Qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ experience in independent client relationship management or sales, ideally withinfinancial markets
• Highly motivated and results-driven with consistent achievement of quota(s) across multiple periods of time
• Experience managing a team of individuals to successful outcomes
• Track record of leading regional commercial strategy development within a global business environment and with successful outcomes
• Strong business acumen, with experience applying industry and product knowledge in written and verbal client communications
• Successful past adoption and effective use of internal workflows, processes and technologies to accomplish work objectives; bias to collaborate with team members
• Self-starter, who can establish and organise daily sales activities working fully independently
• Strong leadership, communication, active listening, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning
• Easily adaptable to changing, ambiguous and fast-paced environments
• Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Ability to negotiate as well as articulate product value proposition and competitive advantage
• Experience with Salesforce.com as well as Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.