Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 1200 employees located across seven global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are currently looking to recruit an Associate as part of our Forum team
in Shanghai. These are group interviews, private meetings and roundtables,
where industry thought leaders discuss emerging topics of interest to
● Manage the logistics of the Forum Interviews
● Cooperate with other functions within the department to achieve team
● Assist with the internal marketing of Forum Interviews and transcripts
so that our main distribution channels are able to sell our product
● Assist with marketing initiatives in order to increase awareness of our
product with clients and prospects
● Deliver excellence against internal/external client needs
● Collect, document and report on feedback and usage patterns, and
communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes
● Proactively identify areas where data analysis can enhance our business
and take charge of leading projects to completion
● Fluent in spoken and written English
● A strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
● Ability to deal with multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
● Ability to learn and adapt to changes
● Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
● Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
● Good teamwork, and success in building relationships through
● Willingness to take on additional responsibilities
● Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel)
● Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent work
experience with strong academic record