- Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
- To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
- Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 1200 employees located across seven global offices.
- Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Third Bridge Connections provides access to industry specialists who can offer unique insights into companies and markets. To an investor who is looking for information to steer a deal-making decision, there is nothing more powerful than the knowledge that is locked up inside people‘s heads.
Connections is a fast-growing, performance driven environment. Our Associates target, source and screen relevant industry specialists, who our clients could speak with to help them make better informed business decisions. As a client focused company, our client’s needs drive our work and as an Associate, you can expect to work on multiple requests that span a wide range of industries and geographies on any given day.
● Conduct a cursory review of industries to understand the gaps in our clients’ knowledge and identify the most relevant individuals (practitioners and often C-level executives working at the heart of their industries) to take part in a 1:1 consultation with our clients via phone.
● Engage with these individuals to understand whether they are the right fit for our clients.
● Persuade relevant individuals to take part in a consultation with our client and negotiate terms.
● Set up consultations - scheduling, contracts, compliance requirements.
● Develop and strengthen relationships with existing Third Bridge industry contacts and build new ones with experts you have identified.
● The work is fast paced – you will be working on multiple requests on any given day, all with tight timelines, and spanning a wide variety of industries across multiple geographies, which you will need to understand at a high level. We look for individuals who are excited by a hands-on, high performing and resulted-oriented role.
● You will need to think on your feet and adapt your communication style as you speak on the phone with people across industries and levels.
● As part of a global team, teamwork is essential - you will be collaborating with others locally and internationally when executing on projects, across time zones.
What we look for
● Individuals who will thrive in a hands-on, high performing role with a focus on results.
● Strong academic credentials and/or experience in a customer focused role
● Maintain a high level of attention to detail, even under pressure in order to adhere to our compliance framework and high-quality standards.
● The ability and drive to go above and beyond for our clients to exceed their expectations.
● With a culture centred around feedback and open communication, we look for people who are open to continuous professional development.
What can you expect
● Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
● Competitive salary
● Private Medical Insurance
● Study support
● 15 days annual leave (increasing with tenure)
● 2 days’ off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity