Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
This newly created Senior Financial Analyst (“SFA”) will report to and serve as a key resource for the Vice President of FP&A. The SFA will act as a best-in-class partner for the company’s largest business unit (“Connections”), have direct responsibility and accountability for complex analyses, and interface with all levels of the organization. The role will balance functional knowledge and expertise with understanding of the bigger picture and the goals for Third Bridge as a whole.
- Performance analysis - Participate in all aspects of the monthly reporting, forecasting (in-year and long-term), and budgeting cycles
- Be a best-in-class business partner – In this capacity the candidate will offer insights, help facilitate decision-making, and collaborate with our partners within and outside of the Finance organization. The latter includes being a primary point of contact for senior stakeholders within our Europe and Asia offices, key members of our Commercials teams, and exposure to the broader Executive Leadership Team (ELT)
- Ad-Hoc Projects – Due to the company’s rapid growth the needs of the business change frequently. The candidate will support this evolution through completing high-impact assignments outside of standard work
Change Agent - An opportunity to drive change through:
- Responsible for managing our largest product - Continue to build capabilities from a Finance perspective and assist the organization in its efforts to drive profitable growth
- Manage complex analyses – To enhance our understanding of core facets of the business, ability to project future results, and quality of materials that are presented to the ELT and Board of Directors
- Implementing process improvements - Aimed at increasing team efficiency, refining workload balancing, ensuring consistency in approach, developing repeatable procedures, and eliminating single points of failure
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial modelling background
- Exposure to working with large datasets
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have the capability to work unaided and “in the gray”
- Being agile and nimble in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude for relationship-building
- Experience partnering with people outside of their reporting structure
- Ability to work in teams effectively
What we are looking for
- Of graduate caliber
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working on an FP&A team preferred (or PE/PE-owned portfolio company)
What can you expect
Private Medical Insurance
2 days’ off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.