Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Your role as an HR Business Partner will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR functions, aligning to Third Bridge’s strategic people focus in supporting the business by delivering HR processes and tools, be recognised as an employer of choice by driving key HR principles on attracting, developing and retaining talent. Reporting to the Global Head of HR Business Partnering, we need a visible HR Business Partner supporting our managers and business unit leaders. This role will have a particular focus on our Tech & Product and Commercial organisations.
- Understand client needs and develop HR strategies, in line with business goals.
- Establish and build strong relationships with leaders to deliver business aligned HR solutions that support business goals and objectives.
- Partner on the HR strategy to ensure smooth delivery of the full suite of generalist activities alongside with our Centre of Excellence to deliver required programmes
- Assist in the development of a comprehensive talent strategy, supported by succession plans to ensure the current and future caliber of talent needed to support the business, is in place.
- Oversee and execute on the full spectrum of HR business partnering and operations including performance management, coaching, employee relations, engagement initiatives and exit interviews.
- Analyse data using HR metrics, such as time to hire and employee turnover rates and compiling recommendations
- Assist with resolving queries regarding leave entitlements, sickness and recruitment
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- 3-4 years experience in a HR Generalist role
- Ideally CIPD qualified, or studying currently or related degree
- Proven experience in HR with a strong generalist focus
- Good knowledge of employment law
What can you expect
Flexible career and development path, with opportunities to gain a wide range of transferable skills
Private Medical Insurance
25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays (increasing with tenure)
2 days’ off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.