Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts. Our 150-strong industry aligned team covers over 4,000 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 25,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 600 transcripts per month.
We are looking to grow our Forum team in order to enhance our breadth and depth of content across products. In order to build on the market-leading position of Forum, we are hiring a Research Manager to lead our NY teams across Consumer; Financials; Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT); Healthcare; and Industrials, Materials & Energy (IME). Dive into our comprehensive training program and learn:
- About our business, our teams and our clients
- How to use our proprietary tools and public databases to identify and onboard industry specialists who are the most pertinent for each Interview topic
- How to manage our regional coverage strategy and idea flow, while developing relationships with industry executives and internal stakeholders
- About various companies and sectors globally and help develop strategies to improve our end-to-end interview production workflow
- Management and operational excellence skills to use throughout your career
- Oversee regional coverage strategy and Forum Research’s workflow across industry sectors, including managing capacity and distribution of projects across teams
- Enhance business and financial acumen of the team alongside Sector Analysts to drive sector specialization initiatives for Researchers, building the understanding of key investment debates
- Support the performance and development of Researchers, from setting a hiring strategy, to establishing additional training and development needs, and managing career progression
- Measure quality of work, identifying gaps in Interview idea angles and problem solving with specialist sourcing
- Develop a specialist network to fill gaps in investors’ market research needs and drive
- Lead business of specialist cohorts to align with product offering, strengthening market presence through attendance to client events and industry conferences
- Liaise with Global Sector Leads and Operations Managers regionally, as well as Research Manager counterparts globally to produce an effective production workflow
- Track team Objectives & Key Results (OKRs), including pipeline of Interviews, negotiation of cost of sales and quality of specialist sourcing, in line with Forum’s strategy and content offering
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, alternative investments and the public equity investment process
- Demonstrable 2-3 years’ experience of managing and coaching people
- Have a strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to develop the Forum product
- Be a results driven team player who is able to effectively manage their team capacity while maintaining a positive and “can-do” attitude
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.