Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds, and management consulting firms, which are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest-growing companies.
At Third Bridge, our Compliance framework is an integral part of our business; as such
we are looking to hire a Compliance Analyst dedicated exclusively to Third Bridge’s
Forum department to join our Compliance team in London. Forum involves moderated
interviews of industry experts which our clients can attend live or access transcripts of
through our Forum portal.
In this role you will:
- Review and approve the subject matter of Forum Interviews and speakers
- Review and approve interview invites and agendas
- Answer daily compliance queries from the Forum team
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures
- Review and approve interview transcripts, specifically to identify confidential information and other inappropriate content
- Work with Forum researchers and analysts to finalize content for publication
- Provide periodic compliance training to Third Bridge’s Forum team
- Service as a Forum compliance resource for Third Bridge and our clients
- Work as part of a global team servicing the needs of stakeholders in multiple geographies and departments
Organized with excellent attention to detail
Ability to develop strong working relationships across the organization, working with all levels and all offices globally
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to understand and interpret complex legal concepts and regulations
Ability to identify risks and apply strategies to minimize them
Bachelor's Degree required
Previous legal or compliance experience strongly preferred
Law or other graduate degree preferred
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.