Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
The HR Associate will be a member of the Global Total Rewards team within our People Operations organization, located in our Mumbai office. This position will be responsible for HR administrative support for all regions, as well as, be the first line of contact for Mumbai employees.
To be successful in this role you’ll be a self starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate with other team members. You will need to be extremely detail oriented, respond with a sense of urgency, and have strong time management and communication skills.
- Support the onboarding of new hires globally which includes:
- Communicating with new hires to obtain all their new hire paperwork
- Entering of new hire information into our HR Systems
- Managing the benefits/401k/pension enrollment processes
- Submit ongoing enrollment changes as well as termination of enrolled benefits
- Provide support with submitting employee files to vendors on a timely basis and reviewing for accuracy
- Respond to our employee inquiries and changes through our HR ticketing system and make any necessary changes in our systems and with our vendors.
- Submit invoices, draft employment verifications and promotion letters
- Responsible for being the first point of contact for HR inquiries within the Mumbai office.
- Take part in some of the Total Rewards initiatives such as benefits open enrollment, support audits, etc.
- Hold an undergraduate degree with 3+ years experience within HR. Global multinational experience is highly preferred.
- Understanding of HR practices and processes. Demonstrate knowledge of local employment laws and practices in India
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to support our global offices in different geographies and time zones
What can you expect
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance - include spouse and children
- Employee Provident Fund
- Personal annual learning and development budget
- 2 days’ off per year for Community/Corporate Social Responsibility activity
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.