Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds, and management consulting firms, which are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest-growing companies.
Position Overview - initial 9 month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
As part of the Talent Acquisition team the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for assisting the continued exceptional growth of our company by sourcing, identifying and initially guiding technical candidates through our hiring process.
This role is responsible for pipeline generation and active and passive souring of technical and product candidates such as Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, IT Support etc.
The candidate will build relationships with candidates and teammates to provide the best match between candidates and opportunities within the organization.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for supporting the pipeline generation for our London office, and other offices as needed. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team by providing a wide breadth of sourcing expertise across varied business units.
This individual will work closely with global counterparts working toward the same goal – maintaining our growth trajectory by attracting, retaining, and developing our employees.
- Understand the business unit, role, candidate profile, and interview process for each position you are supporting.
- Understand and identify key ingredients of Third Bridge in terms of CV review and assessment techniques.
- Source active candidates and shortlist passive candidates using various recruitment channels.
- Perform CV review and initial phone screens
- Work with team members to ensure KPIs are met as an individual and a team
- Generate reports on specific recruitment metrics, as required
- Successful sourcing experience for software engineers.
- Demonstrable success of direct sourcing candidates using multiple channels.
- Understanding of the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Proficiency in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Proven success in a metric oriented environment as an individual contributor and a team member.
- Consistent track record of achieving KPIs and hiring targets
- Adept in initial candidate assessment including CV review and phone interview.
- Proactive, self-managing individual with strong time management capability and attention to detail.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient when handling rejections, willing to face challenges and able to work under pressure.
- Familiarity working with an ATS and maintaining a high level of data integrity.
We will consider UK remote candidates for this role.
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.