Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Technology, Data & Product Function Overview
The Technology, Data & Product function is led by our Chief Information Officer.
We are investing heavily in product, data and technology capabilities, enabling us to
deliver innovative products and solutions, and deep insight market intelligence to our clients.
Through harnessing the latest business technology services, we allow the business to work faster, more intelligently and we are uncovering more and more business opportunities as a result.
- As our Support Engineer you will be responsible for the 1st line technical support to all supported applications
- Analyzing troubleshooting user issues
- Responding to & resolving issues, or escalating as necessary
- Ensure key users are appropriately updated on changes or issues
- Provide excellent customer service
- Install, upgrade & support device OS & any other authorized applications
- Create, manage & maintain device build images
- Produce documentation and “how to” guides
- Adhere to all IT security policies & assistance in enforcing & monitoring of IT
- security policies
- Ensure PC asset management processes are followed
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- 1st line support experience is desirable
- Good experience with Microsoft technologies
- Dedicated to continuous improvement
- Desktop imaging & standard build creation
- IOS / Android setup, configuration and support
- Knowledge of IP / cloud telephone systems
- Exposure to Cloud solutions (G Suite, Apple, Microsoft).
- Server Exposure, AD, VMware, File/Print servers
- Familiarity with ITIL foundations and concepts
- Strong HTML skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong Python skills
What you can expect
- Private Medical Insurance
- Study Support
- 15 days annual leave (increasing with tenure)
- 2 days’ off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.