Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
We are currently looking to recruit an Analyst as part of our Forum team in Shanghai. Forum team conducts group conference calls, private meetings and roundtables, where industry thought leaders discuss emerging topics of interest to investors.
In this role you will do
- Track A shares & H shares equity investment opportunities within industrial, energy and chemicals industries and commodities in the Greater China region
- Research potential conference call ideas, prepare detailed market analysis and questions ahead of the call that addresses our clients’ core areas of interest
- Moderate conference calls with industry specialists; driving the discussion, and extracting value-added insights through active debate
- Interact and foster relationships with clients before and after each event to help drive continuous improvement of their experience with Forum
- Ensure Forum products are being marketed and sold effectively; educate and pitch upcoming conference calls to the Sales and Connections teams
A successful candidate will have
- A real interest in financial markets and alternative investment strategies
- The ability to confidently interact with C-level executives and industry experts
- Demonstrable experience of researching, analyzing and summarizing written content
- A strong entrepreneurial drive and desire to develop the Forum product in a fast-paced environment
- A results-driven outlook; able to (1) effectively manage their time while maintaining a positive and can-do attitude, and (2) think on their feet
- Research experience related to industrial, energy and chemicals sectors a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Equity research experience a plus
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.