Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies.
Forum is a content product that helps investors make better investment decisions faster. We conduct in depth Interviews with senior executives and industry specialists to unearth critical insights and generate unfiltered transcripts.
Our 100-strong industry aligned team covers over 2,500 public and private companies, applying data-driven factor models to identify where capital is most likely to be deployed. Our library of over 10,000 Forum Interview transcripts is continually strengthened by the generation of approximately 400 transcripts per month.
Our clients are made up of institutional investors such as mutual funds, hedge funds and private equity institutions. We pinpoint emerging topics of interest and leverage the knowledge from industry experts to produce primary research content aimed to satisfy our client needs.
As part of our growth and expansion, we are looking for a new joiner to help our London team with the day-to-day operations of the Forum business unit. Internally you will work very closely with our Sector Analyst and Research teams and externally work to provide our clients with a high level of customer service.
● Managing the logistics of our Forum Interviews throughout their life-cycle
● Collect, document, and report on feedback and usage patterns, and communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes
● Proactively identify areas where data analysis can enhance our business and take charge of leading projects to completion
● Develop reports and dashboards to empower Forum with useful information
● Produce marketing materials on our Forum Interviews for our Sales and Account Management teams, as well as our clients and prospects
● Delivery manager to cross-functional team
What we look for
● Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
● Ability to define problems, collect data, analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
● A change facilitator with the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively
● Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
● A strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
● Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
● Ability to establish priorities and work independently
● Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel)
● A 3-year undergraduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
What can you expect
Private Medical Insurance
25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays (increasing with tenure)
2 days’ off per year for community/corporate responsibility activity
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.